Precision Helper is a free Help file creation and management software. It is has been mainly developed for advanced authors, however it’s user interface is so simple that even a beginner can create Help Files.
If you want to create animated video tutorial, you can use Wink.
All kinds of files such as image files, html files, xml files, and other resources can be organized with Precision Helper. Precision Helper is one of the most comprehensive Help file creation software. It is an award winning application that has received recognition from leading sites such as Soft32, CNET Downloads, Soft82, etc.
Whenever we download any software from the web, after installing the application we can come across its help file. The help file is very important as it helps us in knowing the application better. It contains options such as contents, index, and search that will let you find solution to any problem that you may face while using the application.
If you are in search for an application that lets you create help files, you need to download Precision Helper. It is filled with numerous features and has a very simple and easy user interface that helps in creating help files effortlessly.
Here is the info on the features of Precision Helper:
- It is freeware application and it can be used to create and manage help projects for free.
- It easily allows you to edit contents and index of the help program.
- You can compile projects in batch.
- You can publish your help project in various formats such as CHM, WebHelp, PDF and single html document.
- It also allows you to automatically backup your projects.
- You can switch between different languages from the its user interface without restarting it.
- You can easily browse the content of the CHM file by means of a CHM Viewer
- You are not required to make use of any hardware or software to use Precision Helper.
To take screenshots for your help file, you can use one of these 5 Best Free Screen Capture Software.