YouSendIt is an easy to use online application that allows you to transfer large files online. This online large file sharing application comes handy when your favorite email service provider denies to attach files you want to share online. They implement numerous restrictions regarding size of file or its format. When it comes about sharing some executable file online then most of the services disallow sharing for security concerns.
Using YouSendIt, you can easily share all types of files for free (less than 50 MB in size). In addition, you are provided with 2 GB free online storage space. If you are the one with advance requirements then YouSendIt large file sharing application has following offers for you.
Transfer Large Files Online On YouSendIt:
Getting started with YouSendIt application to transfer large files online is very simple. To avail the 14 days free trail of advance plans you will have to register an account. No credit card info will be required in beginning. After expiry you will be left with features of basic account.
On homepage, you will find a form as shown in screenshot placed below.
- Begin with filling your email address on the textbox at top.
- Then specify the comma separated email list of recipients.
- Next, utilize the ‘Select File’ button to upload the file that you want to share.
- Then you can specify different options by selecting the checkbox against each. (payment will be required as applicable on options)
- Finally, click on ‘Send It’ button to share file.
The process is not over; you will need to wait for uploading to complete. After that an email will be sent to recipient containing download link for the file you shared.
* When you select to verify recipients identity then it means that the person will have to register an account before being able to download the file shared by you. None other than the specified recipient will be able to access file.
The Final Verdict:
YouSendIt is a nice online application which helps you to transfer large files online with an ease. You cannot share very large files for free, but still YouSendIt is a nice option at your disposal. There are other large file sharing applications like DigitalPigeon, Zenlok, and WeTransfer that offer much higher online storage space.
* You must know the shared files will automatically be deleted after 7 days from date of free-upload. Ensure that recipient downlands the file within that period.