Reels and shorts on social media platforms are now one of the fastest growing contents on the internet. As the attention span of the audience is getting low, they want fast paced content and skip content that is too long.
So, here is Vidyo AI, a web application that can help you extract some parts from your or anyone’s videos whether they are posted on any platforms or are there in your local files. You can post them as short videos on your social media pages.
It just requires a few simple steps:
- Click here and open the website.
- Sign up for free. With the free version you will get a limit of 1 hour 15 minutes of videos for a month. For more hours you need to buy the premium.
- Give the details of what kind of content you post on your social media platforms.
- Select the templates in which you want your short videos to be.
- Give the link of whichever video you want to extract shots from. You can also drag drop or upload video from your local files.
And the work is done!
Within a few minutes your short videos, based on your preferences you added, will be generated and you can make changes in the text or use different editing tools to customize your short videos.
No doubt this website is really useful for content creators who like to post short clips of their videos on their social media or any other platforms but it has its own limitations. Some of the limitations that I think should be noticed are:
- You don’t get direct control on what part of video do you exactly want to extract out. The AI usually cuts out a random part that it thinks is important in the video.
- It takes a lot of time to process the videos and complete extraction of the clips.
- Free users can only upload videos of 1 hour and 15 minutes in total. For more hours they need to spend on its premium version. The premium offers a few more features that can make your work better.
To summarize, I would say this web application can be really useful for content creators and YouTubers as nowadays reels and short videos are a trend and extraction of important content from long videos is needed more. The free version provides you 1 hour and 15 minutes of time for one month and for unlimited time you need to buy the premium of this tool.
If I talk about my personal experience, to be honest, I won’t say this app is really useful for me. I can simply download the video and crop out the important parts that I want to include in my reels. It is much better than signing up and choosing tons of options before getting your reel. I just got one result after waiting for so long.