Facebook Touch is a free Facebook app for Windows 8. Access Facebook using this comprehensive Facebook client for Windows 8.
Using this app you can have all the features that you access on your browser. You can access news feeds, chat, view events, notifications, friends groups, messages, etc. (as shown in below screenshot).
Layout of This Facebook App for Windows 8:
Facebook Touch gives you an amazing experience of Facebook on your Windows 8 PC. It looks just like a Facebook webpage and easy to use too. You view your notifications, chat with your friends, news feeds, messages, view profiles, friends, etc.
As soon as you launch this Facebook app for Windows 8, it will ask for your login and password. Then you will see a bar on top and your news feeds below and chat windows on the left. Using the top bar you can navigate to any part of your Facebook profile. Let’s see what this bar contains:
- Back: Let’s you navigate to the previous page that you have browsed in this Facebook app for Windows 8.
- More: Click on more to view a sidebar in which you can navigate to your groups, events, etc. using this option (like shown in below screenshot).
- News feeds: You can see all the feeds from your friends, pages, and groups.
- Profile: Click here to view your profile. Here you can view your info, timeline, and photos.
- Messages: Click here to view your messages history.
- New message: Click here to type in a new message.
- Notifications: Here you can see all the notifications of your profile.
- Events: Here you can see all the upcoming events that your friends have added you in.
- Friends: In this section you can see the friend requests and your friends list. You can also search for friends in the search bar provided here.
- Search: Here you can search for friends, pages, groups etc.
- Refresh: Use this option to refresh the news feeds.
- Logout: You can logout of your account when you click on this.
Features of Facebook Touch:
The features of Facebook touch are:
- This Facebook app is free (but has ads in it, you can remove them by purchasing the paid version).
- You can view feeds, chat, profiles, groups, messages, notifications, and more.
- View list of friends, friend requests, etc.
- View the app in Snap mode.
- In your profile you can view info, timeline, photos.
How to Install And Use Facebook Touch For Windows 8:
Try this Facebook app for Windows 8 and use it directly from your start screen.