Audio Sliders is a wonderful volume control software which is an ideal replacement for your windows volume control and is five times smaller than it, and has more advanced features.
You can control the bass level, treble level, group playback and obviously the volume level can be changed. Moreover, you can save and restore volume levels.
There are hotkeys to control the MP3 and CD players like Winamp,and others. The hotkeys are universal and for all media players the same hotkeys will work and there are auto created sub menus that work for any of your players. The hotkeys can be used to activate/hide window or increase/decrease/mute volume and you can select any device like wave/CD volume and so on.
Here are some of the features of Audio Sliders:
- There are 5 custom layouts to choose from
- It supports multiple sound cards and mixers .You can work with more than one sound card and even mix them. To mix your tracks online, try Myna.
- You have options like auto- hide and auto- roll up
- It supports multilanguages
- Users can edit and control captions
- Simply by pressing the hotkey you can see the on screen display(OSD) which has a semi transparent background. You can here change the track,volume level or playback position
- It displays time for different time zones
- It informs you about the system resources like free memory, total memory, CPU utilization and the drive’s free space
This is definitely an ideal replacement for your boring windows volume control and offers more features to work with. Its free of cost and has more configurable options.