System Explorer is an amazing tool for all Windows users which helps you in providing information about the different stuff installed on your system.
Its just like your windows task manager but with many differences as it offers more advanced and extensive features which you won’t find in your inbuilt windows task manager.
You must be familiar with what a task manager usually does. System Explorer tells you about the stability of your computer, about your PC’s performance status and applications running in your PC or about CPU usage and memory status or about logged in users and your system’s services and many more things.
Here are some of the features of System Explorer
- It monitors the system performance and network connections very well
- It manages the Internet explorer and services as well
- The services get started more quickly with its launcher
- It checks the suspicious files on your PC with Virus Total or Jotti service. But do ensure that you have some good free antivirus software on your PC, like Microsoft Security Essentials, and Avast.
- It checks the file security and makes system report
- It provides information and manages the processes, tasks, modules, start ups and many more things faster
- It optimizes the memory storage
- It can even search for files/processes with online database
- It gives you the history of actions taken for processed files
- It monitors the system resources and gives you performance graphs
- You can easily look for changes in your system via system snapshots
- It supports multilanguage and plugins
- It even has a security feature
It is a much better task manager than your windows task manager as it quickly manages all your important tasks and processes and monitors your system providing you detailed information about almost everything.It is a must have utility for all windows users [via WhatsOnMyPC]