Andromedia Video Editor is a free Android app that lets you to perform editing on videos. It allows you to trim a video, merge two or more videos, edit background music of the video, and also lets you add transition effects between videos. Settings like frame size, frame rate, output quality, and output format, can also be done for each new project. You can create cool slideshows of pictures. This Video Editor for Android also gives you option to upload your videos on YouTube, directly from the app.
Key Features of Andromedia Video Editor for Android:
- Very simple interface.
- Easy to understand and use.
- Perform video editing functions on your videos.
- Import videos from your Android phone.
- Easy access to all the settings of a video editing.
- Easily set the order of videos to merge them.
- Cropping and Trimming can be done to shorten the video.
- Merge two or more videos together.
- The app supports MP4, MOV, JPG, PNG, MP3, WAV file formats.
- Add cool transition effects between two videos.
- You can apply Ken Burns effect to your video tracks.
- Apply Fade In and Fade Out effect to your audio tracks.
- Select short, normal or long time durations for the transition effects.
- You can also edit background music of your video files.
- It allows you to export videos in HD.
- You can also add pictures and combine them to create a cool slideshow.
- Phone cannot be used at all during render process.
- Share with friends and upload your videos on YouTube.
Also, check this amazing Android Movie Maker we reviewed earlier.
Once you have downloaded and installed Andromedia Video Editor on your Android phone, you can tap its icon to open. Start by making a New Project. You have to do a few settings in the beginning of each project. Select the most suitable settings for each:
- Frame Size: HD (1280/720), MD (640/360), SD (360/240)
- Output formats: MP4, MOV, 3GP
- Output Quality: High, Medium, Low
- Project Frame Rate: 24, 30
Once the settings are done, continue to add video clips from your phone. You can add multiple videos and merge them in the desired order. You can also select pictures from your phone gallery to make a slideshow of them.
Editing videos: You can click on the editing options that appear on the video when you tap on it lightly. You can also add a transition style between videos. Different transition styles available in the app are cross fade, slide left, fall, shrink, and fill. You can also choose to set no transition at all. Short, normal, or long duration for each transition can also be set.
Rendering: This is the process of generating the final output. It may take sometime. Do not minimize or switch to another application during the process. Incoming calls and phone activity will stop the render, therefore, it is advisable to put your device on airplane mode and close all unused applications.
My Final Verdict on the App:
Andromedia Video Editor for Android is a really good app that can be used to make a new video using small video clips. I love that the output format and frame size can be set. This feature allows me to make even HD quality videos on my Android phone and share them on YouTube. This is totally amazing.
Get Andromedia Video Editor here or use the QR Code given below.