RSS Xpress is a free program which allows you to read old version of RSS feeds. The application includes the essential functionalities for using RSS feeds.
Lets check out some features of RSS Xpress:
- Easy interface
- Feeds can be organized in folders.
- New feeds or messages saved locally and can be browsed offline later
- A popup windows appears on your screen accompanied with a sound as a notification of new messages
- Feeds can be imported and exported in OPML format
- Provides a search engine feature to look for old messages
- Browsing interface is tabbed for easy navigation
- Proxies are supported
RSS Xpress has been developed using VB.net and requires Microsoft Framework .NET 4.0 to run. It is very easy to customize this program according to your own choice. You can change font color and size, notifier, template etc.
RSS Xpress can be very useful for bloggers to read old version of RSS posts. So go ahead and give it a try.