Outlook4Gmail is a free software to sync Gmail address book with Outlook Contact List. You can do one way sync, or even two way sync. Outlook4Gmail also lets you sync multiple Gmail accounts with one Outlook, or even multiple Outlook accounts with multiple Gmail accounts. Outlook4Gmail installs as a plugin for Outlook, and is totally free. It works with Outlook 2003, and above.
Outlook4Gmail is quite simple to use. You just need to install it, and then provide information about your Gmail account that you want to sync with Outlook. After that, you can choose the syncing option. Outlook4Gmail lets you sync Outlook address book with GMail address book. You can choose to just update Gmail address book, or just update Outlook address book, or sync both. Also check out another similar software we reviewed earlier to sync Outlook contacts with Gmail contacts.
Here are some of the features of this freeware to sync Outlook and Gmail address Books:
- Outlook4Gmail syncs all the common fields in both the address books.
- It also has option for real time sync. If you select this option, Outlook4Gmail detects any change that you make in address book, and automatically syncs that.
- Outlook4Gmail can sync multiple Gmail accounts with one Outlook account.
- It is even possible to sync multiple Outlook accounts with multiple Gmail accounts.
- The best part is that Outlook4Gmail is completely free.
Outlook4Gmail is one of the best free software that I have come across that makes process of syncing Outlook address book with Gmail address book so simple. You can also check out how to sync Facebook contacts with Outlook contacts.
Download Outlook4Gmail free.