Access to PostgreSQL is a free software to convert Access database to PostgreSQL database. Access to PostgreSQL comes from the makers of Access to MySQL, and Access to MS SQL, and is equally easy to use. Access to PostgreSQL converter will easy let you create PostgreSQL database from Access database.
How to Convert Access to PostgreSQL:
Access to PostgreSQL is extremely easy to use because it comes with a wizard like interface. Here are the steps to convert Access database to PostgreSQL database.
- Download and install the Access to PostgreSQL software. You can download it from here.
- Start the Access to PostgreSQL converter. The program will automatically launch in the wizard like interface.
- As a first step, specify the path of your Access file that you want to convert to PostgreSQL. If you need to provide login details of Access database, you can do that too in this step.
- After that, you need to provide details of the destination PostgreSQL database where your Access database will be transferred. You can provide all the connection details, username and password of target PostgreSQL database.
- After that, you can choose which tables of Access database you want to convert to PostgreSQL. You can choose to transfer all the tables, or you can selectively choose the tables that you want.
- Then you can provide some additional transfer options, like, transfer indexes, do not transfer data, transfer default value properties, and more.
- Once you have done all the settings, just click on “Run Now” button. This will start the conversion process of converting Access to PostgreSQL.
As you see, Access to PostgreSQL converter makes it extremely easy to convert Access database to PostgreSQL database. This could be quite a tricky process, but Access to PostgreSQL takes away all the complexity, and makes the process quite painless.