Access to MS SQL is a free software to convert Access database to a SQL Server database. Access to MS SQL comes from the makers of Access to MySQL converter, and is equally easy to use. Access to MS SQL converter will easy let you create MS SQL database from Access database.
How to Convert Access to MS SQL:
Access to MS SQL is easy to use because it comes with a wizard like interface. Here are the steps to convert Access database to MS SQL database.
- Download and install the Access to MS SQL software. You can download it from here.
- Start the Access to MS SQL converter. The program will automatically launch in the wizard like interface.
- As a first step, specify the path of your Access file that you want to convert to MS SQL. If you need to provide login details of Access database, you can do that too in this step.
- After that, you need to provide details of the destination MS SQL database where your Access database will be transferred. You can provide all the connection details, username and password of target MS SQL database.
- After that, you can choose which tables of Access database you want to convert to MS SQL. You can choose to transfer all the tables, or you can selectively choose the tables that you want.
- Then you can provide some additional transfer options, like, transfer indexes, do not transfer data, transfer default value properties, and more.
- Once you have done all the settings, just click on “Run Now” button. This will start the conversion process of converting Access to MS SQL.
As you see, Access to MS SQL converter makes it extremely easy to convert Access database to MS SQL database. This could be quite a tricky process, but Access to MS SQL takes away all the complexity, and makes the process quite painless.