StudioLine Photo Basic 3 is a sophisticated free image management software which allows you to organize all your images, and edit image via a wide range of methods. StudioLine Photo Basic 3 is an award winning professional image management tool. The DigitalXpress add on allows you to exchange images, sound clips, and media files via the Digital Xpress server or FTP service.
Here are some of the features of this StudioLine PhotoBasic 3 software:
- Geotagging allows photos to be shown on the digital maps or satellite images
- Hue Correction/White Balance tool restore the original color of the photo by discarding unnecessary hues
- Gradation curves tool control unlimited number of curve points and manipulate the light emission
- You can Crop images
- The images can be rotated clockwise and counter clockwise 90⁰ and clockwise 180⁰
- The correction tools include auto tone levels, image enhancement, exposure correction, hue, saturation, bridghtness, color tuning, color balance, equalize brightness, color, despeckle, sharpness, and blur. For a full fledged image editing, you can use a Free Image editor, like Paint.Net.
- The effects tools include colorize, bicolor, RGB mixer, black and white, sepia, scalable backdrop, soft edge, text, invert image, transparency, simple backdrop, invert mask, smoked glass, find edges and emboss.
- You can assign different color profiles for each image
- You can configure the RAW and DNG file properties for the extended color space
- The images can be assigned keywords and categories
- You can export or import keyword list in several formats including XML, text file, or tab delimited file
- You can assign default values to the image descriptors
- You can drag and drop the video clips into the appropriate archive
- You can use images to associate audio clips
- The original images can be backup to the hard drive
- The web gallery layout design can be customized
- You can design greeting cards, album pages, note cards and etc to print or email to a friend
- You can orientate, improve and optimize images
- Users can view images in slide show
- Users can send images via email or print them with a printer
- StudioLine Photo Basic 3 is a sophisticated image management tool that supports English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.