Adolix Split Merge PDF is a free software that can split and merge PDF files. Since the emerge of PDF files in technology; reports, emails, invoices, and books are made available through PDF format. Adolix Split Merge PDF allows you to convert multiple PDF files into a single PDF file that you can easily view in your PDF Reader. You can also split a PDF file into multiple PDF files.
Adolix Split Merge PDF can operate smoothly on all Windows versions including Windows 7. This software can also process PDF files that are encrypted with a password. The built in menu in the Windows Explorer allows you to split or merge a PDF file faster.
Here are some of the features of this Free Split and Merge PDF software:
- You can split PDF document into files with specified number of pages
- You can split the PDF document by specifying the number of pages and the starting page to split the document
- Each of the PDF document can be split by specifying the starting page to split the document
- The PDF document can be split by page range
- The PDF files can be combined into one large PDF document
- You can split the PDF files by utilizing a customized pattern
- You can split PDF files that are protected by password
- You can embed the product into the Window explorer context menu via the command line arguments
- You can split or merge a PDF document by using the intergrated menu located in the Windows Excplorer context menu
The free version of Adolix Split Merge PDF allows users to merge up to 5 documents and split up to 50 pages at one time.