InerziaMonitor is a free software that lets you monitor performance of your system. It displays your OS settings, number of running processes, hardware configuration etc. You can also come to know about RAM and Processor usage very easily. Along with this, it also provides you a quick launch facility to launch control panel, default browser, command prompt etc.
InerziaMonitor lets you know about your system performance via just a single click of mouse. It is a very lightweight and easy to use software. You can look at it as task manager replacement upto an extent.
Key Features of InerziaMonitor:
- View hardware and network configuration, OS settings, and running processes easily.
- Processor usage and available free RAM can also be monitored.
- Quick launch menu available.
- Single click action needed.
- Simple, easy to use, and free of cost.
How To Monitor Performance of Your System:
- While working with this handy software, you can view your hardware and network configuration, OS settings, and running processes via just a single click of mouse. For example, if you wish to view the running processes, then simply click on View option and then, click on Process Viewer. You will find the list of running processes at the right side (as you can see in the below given screenshot). You can end any desired process by right-clicking on that process and hitting on the available Kill Process option.
- You can also see the total number of processes here. And if you want to search any particular process, then type in the available search box and press enter. You will find that process in front of you.
- Likewise, for viewing the hardware configuration of your system, simply click on Hardware Configuration option. It will show you details about processor you are using, video card details, available free RAM etc. The current resolution of your window is also displayed in video card option.
- In the same way, Network configuration and OS settings (current window that you are using, operating system version etc.) can also be monitored by performing similar actions.
More Options in InerziaMonitor:
There is a Quick Launch option available in InerziaMonitor that will provide you quick access to available options. For accessing these options, click on Utilities option and then hit the Quick Launch option. You will find options such as:
- Launch Control Panel to quick access to control panel of your system.
- Launch Default Browser to open your default selected browser.
- Launch Command Prompt etc.
- Just click on the desired available option and access it within a fraction of seconds. No need to go anywhere else for accessing the available options.
- And for setting the startup Tab (such as OS Tab, Hardware Configuration Tab etc.) for InerziaMonitor, go to the settings option and select the desired tab. Next time when you will open InerziaMonitor, you will find your selected tab at the front.
- For Updates of InerziaMonitor, select auto updates option or update this software manually by clicking on available Check Now button.
Download and Installation:
You can download InerziaMonitor from here. After downloading it, extract its files in a folder and then run its setup. Follow the instructions that will come in installation wizard window. Now, open InerziaMonitor from the desktop shortcut and monitor performance of your PC.
InerziaMonitor is really a useful software that allows you to view your system details in an easy manner. You can give a try to this software and use it for free.