RSS News Ticker is a free RSS feeds service that displays the headlines over your screen, no matter which software or web page you are working on. You can get all the world-wide headlines on the address bar, as you see in the news channels. It’s designed for ease of use without wasting any time on email or web page searching for latest news.
This ticker for latest RSS feeds allows you to display the top headlines from worldwide in front of your screen.
Monitor latest RSS feeds and breaking news headlines from BBC. You can even drag and drop Latest RSS feeds subscriptions. Isn’t it nice to see all news headlines scrolling on address bar with in fraction of second like we see in news channels.
Key Features Of This Latest RSS Feeds On Desktop:
- View latest news right on the address bar.
- You can add or remove personal feeds.
- Manage news feeds by adding them into customized categories.
- Unlimited subscriptions to news feeds.
- Control the speed of scrolling.
- You can customize the size and font.
- You can create, update or delete the customized categories.
- Locate it on the top of the screen or on the bottom.
How To Install RSS News Ticker To Your PC:
- To install RSS news ticker to your PC, click here.
- Click on “Download” *.EXE file.
- Double click on the set up downloaded.
- Follow further instructions to install this RSS feed on your PC.
RSS News Ticker is a RSS feed service which shows the top headlines scrolling on top of your window. You can even drag and drop new subscriptions to this RSS feed ticker. You don’t have to waste time on searching news emails or webpage, just try this latest RSS feeds ticker to see the world-wide news scrolling on top of windows.