Panda Antivirus Command Line scans and disabled the rootkits found in the system. The program is equipped with rich features for detecting and deactivating rootkits and detecting new malware. Panda Antivirus Command Line supports raw low level scanning of the computer hard disk. It is available in eight types of languages.
- Panda Antivirus Command Line software detects and disinfects viruses, malwares, and rootkits
- You can perform scanning for viruses and malwares in compressed and runtime packed files
- Panda Antivirus Command Line 9.5.1 software is integrated with Engine version
- You can reboot driver
- Panda Antivirus Command Line software is integrated with Heuristic engine
- The console and logs are integrated with a suspicious detection counter
- Panda Antivirus Command Line software allows digital signed executables
- The new log format for the pavcl.log is [Date];[Complete_path];[File_name_in_compressed];[Malware_name];[Detection_ID];[Action_taken]; [Sub_action];[Additional_information];[Status_ok_or_error];
- You can configure the types of malware to detect including malware, jokes, and dialers
- You can configure the types of hacking tools to detect including spyware, and cookies
- You can set the heuristic level to low, medium or high
- You can scan compressed files or all file extensions
- You can configure the actions to take including disinfect found malware or delete found malware
- Panda Antivirus Command Line software supports 8 languages including English, Chinese Simplified, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
- Panda Antivirus Command Line software runs on Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, 32 bit and 64 bits Windows 2003, and 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Vista.
If you want to integrate PAVCL with an automated scanning system, there are the return codes. PAVCL uses a 4 bytes number to shows the type exit of the program, the type of operation the program executed, and the numbers of malicious software that are found. Panda Antivirus Command Line is free for personal and home use.