AndroRec is a free Android app to record calls on Android. This Android call recorder app is a nice app in Android Market which allows you to record calls in an easy way on Android phone.
The app allows you to record both incoming and outgoing calls on Android. This is the simplest app I found in Android Market with limited options to easily record calls on Android. The app doesn’t have any extra setting options to customize. It only allows you to check the call logs on your Android phone to directly listen to the recordings from within the app.
I tried to listen to the recordings from the call logs option available in the app on my Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, but I was unable to access the recordings from the app on my Android phone. You can try this option on your smart phone as this may work on your smart phone easily.
Check out Auto Call Recorder App for Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of AndroRec App To Record Calls:
- You can record calls on your Android phone with this Android call recorder.
- The app allows you to record both outgoing and incoming calls on Android.
- The app allows you to directly enable or disable the recording on Android.
- Check all your recording from the call logs of the app.
- No extra settings required before getting started with the app.
Also, take a look of The Call Recorder app for Android reviewed by us.
How To Install AndroRec Call Recorder App On Android:
- Scan the QR Code or sign-in to Android Market.
- Search “AndroRec Free Call Recorder” app in Android Market.
- Tap on install option to install the app.
The free AndroRec Free Call Recorder app will be automatically installed. Click here to download AndroRec Free Call Recorder app from Android Market. Smartly record all calls by one click on your Android with this smart call recorder app.