AutoStarter is a portable program launcher for Windows that lets you start programs of your wish in a single click. In simple means, you can set a profile in which you can add programs that you want to work with. You can add multiple programs and can run them without searching and opening each individual program one by one.
AutoStarter is helpful to add any kind of application, programs, documents, images, music files etc. Thus, it can set up working environment for you in which all those programs will be launched that you need on daily basis. It’s a bit different than other application launchers, as in AutoStarter, you don’t need to look out for programs to launch. All added programs will be launched simultaneously in a click.
Screenshot above shows interface of AutoStarter with added programs. You can also create your own profile and can add programs to launch.
Some Key Features of This Program Launcher are:
- It is a portable program launcher, so you can run it without installation.
- You can create multiple profiles and can add multiple programs in each profile.
- Just a click is needed to launch all programs.
- You can remove any program whenever you want to remove it. Use Remove option available in File menu to delete programs. Select programs and hit delete button to remove selected programs. See the below screenshot:
- It is one of the lightweight program launcher. Only 9.72 kb in size.
- Any kind of application, image file, desktop shortcuts can be launched using this program launcher.
- Anyone can use it completely free.
How To Work With AutoStarter?
The very first thing you need to do is create a profile of any name using AutoStarter interface. After creating a profile, use File menu to add those programs or applications that you want to launch while working with PC. Any image file, music file, text file, documents, etc. can be added and launched with associated application.
But one thing you might miss with this AutoStarter is that there is no option present to launch a specific URL with default web browser. However, you can add and launch web browsers, like Google Chrome, Firefox etc.
Create as much profiles as you want and add programs. Select few or all programs and save the created profiles. Now whenever you want to launch applications, simply run AutoStarter and hit the available Start button. Immediately, all the programs will be opened and you can start your daily work.
AutoStarter is a very simple program launcher and works quite fine. You can select any profile created by you and can launch added applications. However, a few additions, like drag n drop support to quickly add programs and option to add URLs could make it more effective. Still it is a worthy program launcher and you can try it.