FotoFuze is a free online photo enhancer to enhance product photos. If you take photograph of a product that you want to enhance, you can this online photo enhancer to greatly enhance that photo. This service is ideal for those who want to put product photos on websites like eBay, Etsy, or Craigslist. Instead of trying to fiddle around with your digital camera to come up with a perfect looking photo of your product, just take a normal photo, and use FotoFuze to enhance that photo.
FotoFuze works best if you take photo of your product on White or Black background.
How to Use FotoFuze:
- To use FotoFuze, start by creating a free account. If you have an Etsy account, you can use that too.
- After that, upload the product photo.
- FotoFuze presents you with a nice interface. Using that, you have to highlight your product, so that FotoFuze knows which parts of the photo to enhance. You do not need to be accurate or precise in this, just rough approximation is enough for FotoFuze.
- After that, you can make some setting changes, like adding title to photo, making photo private so that it does not appears in public domain, enhance brightness, enhance contrast, and set resolution.
- Once you are done with these setting changes, just click on “Finish” button, and FotoFuze will enhance your product photo so that you have much cleaner and nice looking photo.
- You can download this photo on your computer, and post on websites.
FotoFuze is completely free, and extremely easy to use. It also allows you to create 3D photos, but I’ll probably cover that in a separate post. It uses a patent pending technology to enhance digital photos, and the results are just awesome.
Try FotoFuze free.