Startup Delayer is a free startup manager that helps the user to optimize the startup process using which the user can control the applications’ that begin during the OS startup. Usually the operating systems and the applications that are installed on the system start simultaneously. This drastically delays the StartUp process and hence an application like Startup Delayer comes in handy.
Of course, the user can control the applications that start with the Operating System by using the inbuilt utility that comes with Windows. But delaying the applications startup is something that is not done by this utility. By doing so, the user can run the applications that he wants and also have a quick system startup. Configuring the startup just doesn’t get as easy as this free system utility tool.
Startup Delayer is capable of being run on various versions of the Windows operating Systems including, Vista, 7 and XP and 2003. The standard installer can be downloaded for free from it’s official website.
Features of Startup Delayer:
- Once the application has been installed and started, the user is presented with 3 options, using which he can view the startup applications, running tasks and system services.
- The user can configure the startup for different accounts on the system by selecting from the list of users that are available.
- The user can use the ‘filters’ option to segregate the tasks/ services and mask them. He can create his own filter or choose from the ones that are previously available.
- Using the launch process window, the user can view the list of tasks that are running and choose to pause or skip them.
- Managing System Service: Managing system services tab allows the user to view the list of all the services that are running. The user can view the properties of the services using the context menu that is available or by using the properties option. The services can be stopped , started it paused. Controlling services requires administrator access.
- Managing Tasks: Controlling the running tasks and applications is easy .The tasks can be terminated or started similar to using the system’s task manager. The properties of the tasks can be viewed using the context menu.
- The user can also choose to view the launch log and performance graph of the last startup.
- The options Window provides the user with a number of preferences, using which the user can control the behavior of the application.
- He can choose the interface skin, the startup profile etc.,
- He can also choose to backup his startup profiles and preferences and save them in the location he wants.
- The user can use the software in the language of his preference.
With all these options and interesting features, Startup Delayer is a comprehensive software to configure the Startup of your Windows System.
Download Startup Delayer Free.