Riva FLV Encoder is a Free video to Flash Video converter that allows you to transcode a video into flash video format (FLV) . Riva FLV Encoder can convert AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, and WMV Files to Flash Video. To convert videos from/to other formats, you can use Free Video Converter. Besides encoding videos, it can be used export images from videos as JPEGs.
After you have selected an input video and specify the destination video file, you can encode it to a flv video. You can view the results with the built-in free Riva FLV Player, or you can use another Free Video player like E.M. Total Media Player.
Here are some of the features of Free Video to Flash Video Converter:
- Transcode several video formats including AVI, MPEG, Quicktime, and WMV
- Exports images from a video as JPEGs
- Works along with Riva Producer or Riva Producer Lite to perform batch encoding
- Preset the file as DSL.xml, DSL_DV.xml, ISDN.Xml, and offline.xml
- Configures the padding or crop of the video, or you can edit video using Avidemux.
- Configure the movie size to 512 X 384, 640 X 480, 720 X 576, 768 X 576, or 800 X 600
- Dei-nterlace the movie
- Ability to set the video frame rate to 1, 5, 6, 7.5, 8, 10, 12, 12,5, 15, 24, 25, 29.97, or 30.
- Ability to set the Bitrate to 48, 96, 160, 360, 768, 1000 or 1600
- Configure the start offset of the video in seconds
- Configure the duration of the video in seconds
- Enable or disable audio
- Configure the audio bitrate to 16, 20, 24, 32, 48, 56, 64, 80, 112, 128, and 160
- Configure the audio sampling rate to 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, or 44100 Hz.
- Configure the audio channels to stereo or mono.
- Preview the result of the FLV encoding
- Supports English, Dutch and French
Riva FLV Encoder is a freeware, and is easy and fun to use. To convert your power point presentations to Flash, you can use AuthorPoint Lite.