NTFS Undelete is a free and open source data recovery software that recovers deleted files and folders. NTFS Undelete recovers deleted files from the hard drive. NTFS Undelete can also recover files that are deleted from the Recycle Bin.
Some of the features of this Free File Recovery software are:
- NTFS Undelete is a free data recovery software that allows you to recover deleted files directly from the hard drive
- If a file with the same name exists, configure NTFS Undelete to automatically rename the file, ask for new name, skip the file or overwrite the existing file
- You can recover folder structure, recover all data streams or do not recover damaged files
- You can unmark successfully processed files, unmark all processed files or do not unmark at all
- You can shows details on the undelete process including current file, total progress, total files, processed, remaining time, recovery log or save log
- The built in search tool supports a variety of file masks formats including .doc, .xls, .ppt, .mdb, .gdb, .dbf, .db, .btr, .nrg, .iso, .exe, .dll, .sys, .jp, .gif, .tiff, .bmp, .pcx, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .avi, .divx, .sln, .vcproj, .c, .h, .rc, .pas, .dpr, and .py
- The simple and advanced search available
- You can set NTFS Undelete to perform search on files and folders that are deleted
- You can mark or unmark all files and folders at once
- You can view columns by name, date, create date, modify date, size, MFT ref, and data streams
- The paths that contain deleted entries can be highlighted
- You can preview the hex
NTFS Undelete is a free data recovery software that is open source and available to the public.