Typhoeus Stickies is free sticky notes software which can be accessed all the time from the taskbar. With this software you can create really beautiful sticky notes and documents. The documents can be created in the rich text format with different colors and images making it even more attractive.
This free sticky notes software has a very minimalistic interface, it is easy to use, and still provide most of the needed features. Some other sticky notes software that we have already reviewed include Stickies, and Postica.
Let’s check out the core features of this free sticky notes software:
- You can enable the auto updating facility on the settings page. If it is connected to the internet it will automatically upgrade the software to the latest version.
- You can see more than one stickies on the sticky board. Also, you can organize and manage them effectively on the sticky board. You can customize the way you want them to be displayed.
- Auto saving is enabled and this means you will have the stickies even when you forget to save it. Auto save will save it after a certain time interval and this will ensure that you have got the content nevertheless.
- You can take the backup of your entire sticky library. As you already know, these backups must be helpful in some point or the other.
- You can create a web book in which you can keep your favorite web sites for the easy access.
- It’s possible to include Typhoeus Stickies in the system startup processes, which ensures that it loads with the system, no matter what.
- You can import or export stickies to this software. You can import a previously stored sticky or the one you have newly acquired.
- It’s possible to view Typhoeus Stickies in transparent view. You can see it over a browser.
- There is a trash can available and you can delete all the unwanted stickies to this trash can.
Typhoeus Stickies has evolved with time and it can go beyond mere sticky creation. You can visit the website and give the suggestions for new features and the developer might include them in the future versions. It is has been developed in VB.NET and it needs .NET framework 4.