Here are 10 Free online home loan calculators that let you easily calculate home loan, and monthly installments.
Are you thinking about buying a new home? Do you already own your own home? If you answered “yes” to either one of these questions, home loan calculators can be very valuable when it comes to making some important decisions. Fortunately, there are several free online home calculators that can take some of the guesswork out of buying a home. You can find out what kind of home you can afford, and you can compare various rates to formulate a plan that works best for you.
- Bankrate.com – This site features several calculators including affordability, home equity, and interest only. You can also use a calculator to compare fixed rate and adjustable rate loans.
- CalculatorPlus.com – Here you can find calculators that not only help you determine what you can afford, but also allow you to compare different types of loans. With a few clicks you can view the differences between 15 and 30 year loans, and you can also see adjustable rate versus fixed rate loans. There is also a calculator for debt consolidation.
- FHA Loan Corp – This site hosts a variety of calculators such as affordability, interest only, mortgage principal, and mortgage length. You can even make a PDF file for yourself that can be viewed and printed in Adobe Reader.
- First-time-home-buyer-solutions.com – This is a great place for first-time homebuyers to find information. There are several calculators to help you determine what kind of mortgage you qualify for and what your monthly payments would be. There is also an interest only calculator here.
- Lending Tree – At this site there are many free calculators. Find one for home affordability, home equity, adjustable rate mortgages, and loan comparisons.
- Mortgage Calculator – Here you can find calculators to help you determine affordability, mortgage qualification, income requirements, and payment amounts. This site also has a FHA calculator.
- MortgageFit – Use this site to find out how much you can afford to borrow, and find free calculators to calculate down-payments, plan loan periods, calculate APR, and compare the differences between fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgages.
- Mortgage Calculators – This site features free calculators for adjustable rate mortgages, loan costs, mortgage qualification, and mortgage loan periods.
- MortgageCalculatorFan.com – This is a user-friendly site with calculators for affordability, closing costs, interest only, loan-to-value, and refinancing.
- Total Mortgage Services – Here you can find several calculators including affordability, interest only, and mortgage principal.
Buying a home is a big decision. Home loan calculators can help you plan ahead so you know exactly what you are getting into. By using these free, easy tools, you can determine what type of home loan would be best for you.
Guest post from Bailey Harris. Bailey writes about insurance and other topics for the Homeowners Insurance Blog.