In this blog post, you will read about how to view iCloud photos, notes, reminders, and other services on your Android phone.
Practically, it is not possible to access the iCloud app on your Android device. Because of course, you cannot find the app on the Google Play Store. Hence, in this tutorial, I’ll talk about how you can access the iCloud data right on your Android device.
Services like iCloud photos, notes, reminders, and find my phone can be easily accessed on your Android phone. You just have to use the internet browser on your Android device. And, with the help of the iCloud account credentials, you can find iCloud services on Android. Let’s find out how.
View iCloud Photos, Notes, Reminders on Android
In order to view iCloud services like photos, reminders, notes, etc., you can follow the mentioned steps below. To follow these methods, you will have to use an internet browser on your Android device.
- You can use the Chrome browser or any other browser on your Android phone.
- Now you can browse iCloud.com in the search engine.
- Here you can sign in to your iCloud account using your Apple Id and password.
- If you have applied Two Factor Authentication on your iCloud account then at this point, you will be requested for the sign in. And, for that, you might need your iPhone, iPad, or Mac devices.
- Then, you can view the code on your Apple device and enter it on your Android device.
- Once you allow this to do, you will be prompted to Trust this browser. Here, you can Trust the browser if you don’t want to go through authentication repeatedly.
- Later, you will be successfully logged in to your iCloud account on your Android phone.
- The dashboard shows services like Photos, Notes, Reminders, and Find My iPhone.
This is how you can access the iCloud data on your Android phone. Also, you can save the photos from iCloud storage to Android. You can also view and edit notes and reminders. With Find My Phone service, you can also look for iPhone devices right on your Android phone.
Those who don’t like to trap themselves in the Apple ecosystem can use this formula. With this method, you can easily access the iCloud data on your Android phone. Doing so, you can view and edit the notes, save photos, edit reminders and find your iPhone from your Android device.