AllCallRecorder is a free Android app to record calls on Android. This call recorder app is a pretty good app in Android Market to record calls on Android in an easy way. The interface provided by the app is very simple, and the app works in a very easy way.
You don’t need to head to Android screen and tap on multiple buttons to record calls in between any incoming or outgoing call. This is a simple call recorder app, that record calls automatically once installed. The app doesn’t offer you many options to manage recording as this call recorder app only offers you to record calls in a simple way. You can even enable or disable recording anytime.
You can also check out Talking Caller ID app for Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of AllCallRecorder To Record Calls On Android:
- Record all calls including incoming and outgoing calls on Android.
- You can listen the recording in the inbuilt music player of your phone.
- You can also record the other party voice and listen the conversation between both parties.
- You can set the duration of auto delete of call recordings from within the app.
- You can send the recording via Bluetooth, Email, Dropbox and the like.
- The app displays the exact time and date on which the call is recorded.
- The app also displays symbols of call type, that it was an incoming call or an outgoing call.
- Enable or disable call recording app at any point of time.
Also, check out Fake Caller app for Android reviewed by us.
How To Install AllCallRecorder App On Android:
- Scan the QR Code below with Barcode Scanner app.
- If you don’t have a Barcode Scanner, then install the app from Android Market.
- Search for AllCallRecorder app in Android Market and then Tap on Install.
The free AllCallRecorder app will be automatically installed. Record calls on your Android phone and make a proof of each call. Just show the recording or share the conversation if required. Show other how smart you are with your smart phone.