PlanningForce Express Planner is a free project planning software that lets you plan and schedule unlimited projects and resources at the same time. Express Planner has been conceived to help you save time on every dimension of your plan.
The aim of this freeware project planner is to offer small businesses a set of professional features that allow them to produce realistic schedules. Generated schedules allow them to anticipate with confidence the impacts of new projects and to have an overview on all of their activities.
What can you do with PlanningForce Express Planner?
- You will play with all the dimensions of projects and tasks such as resource requirements, progress and date constraints.
- You will list all your resources in hierarchies (internal or external) and set up their availabilities.
- You will share resources between projects while eliminating over-allocation problems thanks to the automatic scheduling engine.
- The unique automatic scheduling process calculates automatically realistic start and end dates of tasks and projects.
- You will generate several reports which can be printed in several formats (html, Excel, PowerPoint…)
It is very easy to start with this freeware project planner and obtain a realistic schedule in minutes. Users will be delighted to learn that a community is available to them where they can ask any questions. Best of all, this project planning software works on both Windows, as well as Mac.
Features overview of PlanningForce Express Planner:
- Plan unlimited Projects, group of tasks, tasks and milestones;
- Apply Date constraints and goals;
- Create unlimited resources, contract dates and daily intensity;
- Create individual and global calendars;
- Eliminate over-allocation issues thanks to an automatic scheduling engine;
- End-dates and start-dates of projects and tasks are automatically calculated;
- Generate up to 6 reports to share your plan results;
PlanningForce Express Planner is an ideal project planner for small businesses that want to generate realistic schedules. Gone are the days when we had as many files as projects, everything is centralized in one.