LookMobileOn is a free android app for connecting to a phone remotely, in case the phone is not in the user’s possession. This app comes in very handy if you forget your phone at home and need to access information from it.
For using this app you will need 3 things:
- An android device with version 2.2 or higher so you can download the app.
- Facebook Account ID and password.
- Internet access.
This app uses your Facebook account, so no need to sign up for a different account. In fact, it is one of the best remote tools in its niche. It serves the purpose of being the perfect tool for android backup.
Here are some features of Lookmobileon:
- As mentioned above, it’s simple and easy to use.
- You can connect to your data on the phone via the internet. SMS, contact lists and call alerts can be viewed on the LogMobileOn interface.
- No USB or Wi-Fi is required.
- Works on both 2G OR 3G networks.
- Instant notifications for SMS messages and phone calls.
- Doesn’t use your phone battery, when accessed from the web.
- Secure connection.
I have always loved easy apps and Lookmobileon doesn’t disappoint me. It takes just a few clicks to get you started with this app.
How it works :
- From the Android Market, download the app “lookmobileon” on your cellphone.
- Once the app downloads it will ask you to login to your Facebook account from the phone.
- When you login to your Facebook account, the app will ask for authorization to use your Facebook account. Choose “Allow”.
- Now your phone screen displays “Ready.”
- Then visit LookmobileOn.net and click on the button shown below:
- You will again be asked to enter you Facebook account details.
- Once you sign in to Facebook, you will be redirected to the LookMobileOn website, where now you’ll be able to see your SMS, Calls and Contacts straight from your cellphone.
Lookmobileon.net is a wonderful app for remote phone access on rare occasions when you do not have your phone with you.