CAS is a free image contact sheet maker that can generate a thumbnail sheet of all the images in a folder. The output file is a jpg file that has thumbnails and names of all the jpg, gif, and bmp images in that folder.
CAS is quite easy to use. You just need to drag and drop a folder onto CAS, and it will generate a contact sheet of images. See a sample of image generated from CAS below:
CAS provides some quick customization options:
- You can specify quality of output JPG image.
- You can specify background color of output thumbnail sheet.
- You can specify text size, and text color for the image names that are printed on thumbnail sheet.
- You can set size of output image in pixels.
- You can specify output folder of generated contact sheet of images.
- CAS is quite good if you just want to capture all the thumbnails in one image to quickly share with someone. It is a no frills application that is easy to use, and completely free.