EnCalce is a free utility which is designed to manage and monitor electricity bills that allows you to calculate the cost of using electrical appliances and most importantly comparing 2 electrical appliances under similar conditions. This utility tool might be quite useful as it might help you in cutting down your electricity. Whatever results you get can be saved in a log file and analyzed later if required. EnCalce is an innovative tool in today’s times and the fact that it is available for free serves as an add-on.
Installation and How to Manage Electricity Bills with EnCalcE:
- You can download EnCalce from the website.
- Once the download is complete, you need to unzip the installer and click on it to install.
- The installation is simple and all you need to do is follow the instructions while it takes a couple of minutes to complete.
- In order to run the program, you need to obtain the registration code. For this, you need to click on Register link on the website.
- The registration code is mailed to you on the specified e-mail address. Next, you need to open the application and enter the registration code to run it.
The interface of EnCalce is far from impressive as it is quite simple and straightforward. You need to simply fill the information and accordingly you can calculate as per your requirement. You can compute the cost on the basis of hours used daily or compare two appliances. Hence the interface is really simple if you have the complete details since you simply need to enter the required information and the rest of the task becomes simpler.
Check out free online unit converters.
- Compute the cost of electrical appliances and monitor electricity bills.
- Comparing two electrical appliances under similar conditions.
- Calculation of CO2 generated.
- Recording the results in a log file for future analysis.
- Calculations can be done anytime and also may take into consideration the present rate of inflation and payback period.
You can also check out free software to reduce power consumption of PC.
EnCalce has been designed for the windows platform and is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Vista64/7/7×64. It has very minimal requirements and all it requires is a 1GHz CPU and 512MB RAM.
Check out how much Carbon you produce.
EnCalce is a great free utility tool for managing electricity bills which can help you perform complex computations taking different factors into consideration. The application is simple to use and user-friendly. If you are a person who believes in energy conservation, then this software is the right one for you. Though this application is available for free, yet it brings you sufficient features that can be tried and used. Hence this free software won’t let you down as far as it is restricted to personal non-commercial use. The functions are simple and if you are well aware of the electrical terminologies, you won’t face any issue while using this software. It is also advised to use the latest version as some minor changes have been done to the software. These changes pertain to the format and also the improvements which have been brought in the new release. So you can certainly go for this amazing free software utility!
Download EnCalcE here.