TweetBackup is a free Twitter backup software which allows you to backup tweets on your Twitter accounts. With the help of this Twitter application, you can easily create backup for all those Twitter posts which you never ever want to lose.
This Twitter backup application carries out the backup process on daily basis. The good part is that this Twitter application does not requires your Twitter password, so you don’t need to supply your Twitter password to this Twitter application for backing up tweets. It uses oAuth authentication to connect to your Twitter account.
This Twitter application allows you to backup or archive 3200 posts from your Twitter account.
Initially when you use this Twitter application to backup tweets, it may take time in creating backup, so keep patience while it backup tweets.
This Twitter application requires a simple sign up process, so sign up yourself and get started with this Twitter backup application.
Also, check out free software to know internet usage.
Some Key Features Of TweetBackup to Backup Tweets:
- Easy to use and very simple Twitter application.
- No download or installation required.
- Daily backup your Tweets.
- Does not require your Twitter password.
- Simple sign up process.
- Archive 3200 posts or tweets from your Twitter account.
- Export option to download or export backed up tweets in CSS, HTML or TXT format.
You would also like to check out free software to increase computer speed.
How To Use TweetBackup To Backup Tweets:
- Open the homepage of this Twitter application.
- Click the “Sign up now using Twitter” button.
- This will take you to the authorization page in which you need to authorize Tweetbackup after entering you email address and password.
- Now you will come across the main interface of this Twitter application.
- Click the “View Posts” tab to view backed up posts or Tweets from your Twitter account.
- Hit the “Export” tab and download your backed up tweets.
Tweetbackup is an awesome Twitter application to backup tweets from your Twitter account effortlessly. Try this Twitter backup application for free.