SnippetHub is a Free Notes Organizer that lets you organize all your notes in a folder format. SnippetHub also lets you organize code snippets if you are a programmer. It support syntax highlighting for most of the popular languages.
If you organize your notes or thoughts in Word documents, then you will be amazed by the ease that you get with SnippetHub. This free notes organizer lets you create folders and sub-folders in which you want to craete notes. After that, you can add notes files to any folder. In your notes, you can use normal formatting features like indentation, paragraphs, and bullets. SnippetHub also lets you include hyperlinks in your notes.
SnippetHub makes it extremely easy to retrieve notes. You can see all the folders and sub-folders quickly using the tree structure. Once you find the note that you want, you can j.ust click on the note file, and SnippetHub will open that to you in the right pane. You can quickly edit any notes file as well.
Apart from that, SnippetHub also lets you search your notes using text search. This is one of my favorite feature of this free notes organizer, as this helps you quickly find your notes.
Free version of SnippetHub is called SnippetHub Lite, and has all the features mentioned in this article. Paid version has some additional features.
Here are some of the features of SnippetHub free notes organizer:
- Organize Notes in form of folders and sub-folders
- Easily add, edit, delete folders.
- Easily edit, delete, add notes.
- Store code snippets, with syntax highlighting for most of the popular programming languages. Code Bank, and Snippely are other popular code organizers.
- Undo / Redo
- Drag and Drop notes and folders around.
- Spellchecking available
- Option to print individual notes.
- Option to easily backup entire notes data.
- Easily search for notes.
- Export notes data in various formats.
SnippetHub free notes organizer makes it extremely easy to organize notes. Download SnippetHub free.