TreeLine is free information management software that can be used to store and organize information. In this free sticky notes software, information is stored in the form of a tree structure to organize notes in tree form. Some may call this free organization tool a PIM and some an outliner.
We often make notes on sheets of paper regarding any reminders or personal contacts, email IDs, passwords and names of our favorite books and movies, but these may get lost in time. So it is important that we store and manage information somewhere where it won’t get lost and TreeLine is one such free information management software that keeps all of your notes safe and sound.
Other free information management software includes Postica and StickySorter.
The free sticky notes software is very easy to use and it can keep information organized including all sorts of notes and stores almost any information be it HTML, booleans, URLs, numbers and so on. The tree structure of this free organization tool has nodes and each node can have several fields so that a mini database can be created in order to manage information.
Features of TreeLine:
- For each node type in TreeLine, you can define a node format
- You can create several nodes with different fields in one file with this free organization tool
- TreeLine has a fast search engine which searches for matching node titles
- There are undo/redo commands and you can compress or encrypt the files to manage information
- The free information management software allows importing and exporting files
This free information management software keeps you well organised by letting you manage information and all sorts of notes. With TreeLine, you can create, store and manage notes in this free sticky notes software without the need of storing it elsewhere. The free organization tool is completely free of cost to keep information organized.
For other free sticky notes software to keep information organized, you should look at Stickies.