The popular eBay app is now available for iPad. This is official eBay app for iPad which allows you to browse and manage eBay on iPad.
The homepage of the app allows you to check all the products which you have ordered in the buying list; and selling list in the app shows all the items which you want to sell through eBay. On the top of this, the app also shows the items which you have added in the watching list.
Apart from all these the app lets you browse items which are there on eBay. You can browse all the items according to the categories like popular items, recent items, women’s clothing, men’s clothing, iPad, Tablet & eReader, fashion jewelry, and the like. After signing-in with the app, you can add item of your choice on eBay. The app even allows you to set the reminder for the items for which you have made the payment and waiting for the product to be delivered.
Categories in this eBay for iPad app include Antiques, Art, Baby, Books, Camera’s & photos, Collectibles, Consumer electronics, Crafts, eBay Motors, Music, and much more. You can browse any one of them and select the product which you want to order. The app also has a smart search bar to search for any particular product you are looking for on eBay. Also, the app displays the messages which are received by you on the user ID which you have created with eBay.
How To Get Started And Use eBay For iPad?
Launch the app and login with your eBay username and password. If you haven’t signed up with eBay yet, then go ahead and sign-up with eBay. Now, enter the username and password of eBay and get started with. You can then easily browse all the buying and selling list, watch list, and all the items which are already there on eBay. Just select the category, select the item which you want to order, check out the description of the item, and order the product directly from the app on your iPad.
Features Of eBay For iPad:
- Browse all the items which are there on eBay.
- Official eBay app for iPad.
- Sign-in with your eBay username and password to get started and order the item.
- Check out the list of ordered items in the buying list and the list of items to sell in selling list.
- Browse items according to the categories which include Antiques, Art, Baby, Books, Camera’s & photos, Collectibles, and more.
- Smart search bar to search for any item on eBay.
- Set reminders for the ordered items.
- Check out messages which are received by you on your username.
- Share the product information via email.
- The app even provides you the condition status of the item which you are browsing.
- The official app for iPad is ads free.
Also, check out eBay Fee Calculator reviewed by us.
Install eBay For iPad:
Click here to download and install eBay for iPad from Apple App Store. Scan the QR Code below to get the direct download link of the app.
If you deal with eBay for buying and selling of items, then this eBay app for iPad is best app for you. This eBay app for iPad is a perfect choice to use eBay on iPad.