Boursorama is a free Windows 8 stocks app. Find the latest stock market values, currency rates, raw materials values, and much more using Boursorama app. This app does not displays prices of individual stocks, instead it shows broader stock market indices.
This amazing app gives unique experiences of stock market indexes, currency values, etc. This Windows 8 stocks app gives you the updates of the stock markets around the world; with a delay of 15-20 minutes. Most of the stock markets from around the world are included in this (not all of them). You can see the complete details and history of the stock markets that are included in this stocks app. Below is a view of how the app looks and know more about the app in the following review.
Description Of Boursorama Stocks App for Windows 8:
Boursorama App shows: stock indexes, risers & fallers, materials, currencies, and rates; which are updated frequently. You can see each and every details of opening values, higher, lower values, and graphs. You can convert currencies, view metals values, etc. The app gives details with a delay of 15-20 minutes and you are provided with a refresh button to update the details that are being displayed in this app (on the top left).
As soon as you launch the app, you will see the homepage like shown above. Click on Market universe and then you will see various sections like: indexes, riser & fallers, materials, currencies, rates, and recent sections.
- Indexes: In indexes you can see stock indices of market values according to continents. Click on display all option and then you can see indices continent wise. There click on index that you want to see and you can see the summary of change, opening value, higher, lower values, etc. and history in graphical form too.
- Risers & Fallers: In risers and fallers sections you can see stock market’s rising and falling values. Click on an index and there you can see summary, graph, shareholders, etc.
- Raw Materials: In raw materials section you can see various categories like: energies, basic metals, precious metals, and farm products.
- Currencies: In currencies category you can view spot currency rates and table for conversion. You can manually also find currency rate by using the option convert currency.
- Rates: In rates you can see rates of several countries.
- Recent: In recent you will see the stock indices or values that you have browsed recently.
Features of Windows 8 Stocks App:
The features of Windows 8 stocks app are:
- This Windows 8 Stocks app is available for free.
- You can view: indexes, rates, currency rates, raw material values, etc. using this single app.
- You can pin your favorite stock markets to start screen of Windows 8 (like shown below).
- You can view the app in snap mode.
- You can view complete details of a stock market, graph, etc. like shown in the below screenshot.
How To Install Boursorama App:
Let’s see how to install Boursorama on Windows 8. Open this link in Windows 8 Internet explorer. Then view the app in Windows store and install it. After installation just launch the app from your start screen and start using it. You can also try World Stock Indices app for Windows 8. This Stocks app for Windows 8 provides almost every detail of the stock markets around the world and you can use it for other purposes too. So, install this app and start using it right away.