MySpace has introduced a new feature to sync your MySpace status with Twitter automatically. Apart from just syncing your MySpace account to Twitter, you are even allowed to sync your MySpace account with your Facebook and even your YouTube account. Whenever you update your status on MySpace home page, status and mood page, or using mobile phone, that will be reflected as your Twitter status as well. Similarly, your Twitter tweets will be reflected as your MySpace status. Really cool!
And if you sync your MySpace with your Facebook account, the stuffs that get synced are as follows:
- Your status updates.
- Your photo uploads.
- Game adds.
- Playlist edits.
How To Sync MySpace Status With Twitter/Facebook/YouTube:
- Click here and login your MySpace account with your MySpace login credentials.
- Click the My Stuff drop down menu that appears on top.
- Select Account settings under Account menu.
- Now, you need to select Stream sync settings under stream settings.
- This will open up Stream sync settings screen with three service(Twitter, Facebook & YouTube) to which you can sync your MySpace account.
- Click the Get Synced link corresponding to the service to which you want to sync your MySpace account.
- Now, you need to login the service to which you wish to sync your MySpace.
- That’s it, your MySpace is synced.
I am really glad to see that these big social networking websites have finally started coming together. MySpace has mentioned that they will provide syncing with other services as well. I hope they add Facebook, and Yahoo Messenger to the list :)