W.bloggar is a Post and Template editor. It is an easy to use free blogging client. It offers a number of options that are not included in most web based blog editors. Users can edit posts on their blog without the use of internet connection by working locally. The blog entries can be saved in the local directories on the computer. Users can easily publish a new entry in two clicks.
W.bloggar supports many blog services and blog tools. You can find the complete list of blog services and blog tools supported by w.bloggar from its website. W.bloggar currently does not have a MacOS or Linux versions. It allows users to manage multiple blogs hosted on different blog servicers, through one interface. W.bloggar is compatible with tools that supports Blogger API, metaWeblog API, MovableType API, and b2API.[subscribe-to-us]
Here are some of the features of W.Bloggar Free Blogging Client:
- Users can manage all their blogs through one interface
- Supports multiple blog services and blog tools
- Users can edit the posts and templates without internet connection
- The entries can be save as draft and publish at a future date
- Links and images can be easily added to the blog entries
- Include HTML code tool and HTML color tool
- Easily upload file and images to your blog
- W.bloggar has a spellchecker that will check for grammar mistakes in the blog entries
- Include toolbar icons skin
- Compatible with users that run Windows XP operating system
- Include Add Account Wizard
- New blog entries can be ping to weblogs.com, blo.gs, Technorati and pingomatic
- Users can import or export files into the blog
- Blog entries can be added to multiple categories.
- Configuration for XHTML compliance
W.Bloggar is not kept regularly updated. At the time of writing this post, the latest version is of 2007. If you want to use a better supported blogging client, you can use Windows Live Writer.