Resonic Player is a free music player that plays as well as explores your audio/music files location from your system. It supports a variety of audio and music formats such as mp2, mp3, aac, wma, wav, m4a, mpc, etc. With this music player, you could easily browse your audio files and can play them easily. Unlike other free music player, this one is basically built around a Waveform view. It is suitable for both the novice users as well as professionals.
Key Features of Resonic Player:
- Plays a variety of audio formats.
- Built around a professional looking waveform view.
- Completely free for personal use.
- Very lightweight player.
- Browse audio files from PC with ease.
- Sleep Timer feature.
How This Free Music Player Works?
- Resonic Player allows you to play almost any kind of audio files as it supports a variety of audio/music formats. What you need to do is simply open this music player and in Browser menu(available at the left side of player window), search the location where you have stored your music files or songs. You don’t need to select files one by one. Simply select the folder and it will display all the songs from the folder in which you have your music files.
- As you can see in the below figure, I simply choose Desktop and it showed me 3 files in File List at the right side which were there on desktop.
- In this way, you can simply browse your music files in a few seconds. And once your files are displayed, just single click on desired file and it will start playing in Resonic Player.
- At the top of the Resonic Player, it shows the current file that you are playing in it. You can click on it to see its location at the Browser menu.
- Moreover, if you wish to change the waveform visualization of the audio/music file, then click on the respective icon available just below the waveform view of Resonic Player towards the right side as you can see in the below figure.
- Just before the waveform visualization icon, there is volume bar available to adjust the volume. You can also adjust the volume by using the mouse wheel on volume bar.
- In addition, there are playback controls available to play, pause, stop, play next track, play previous track, etc. If you want, then you can use your mouse to pause your file. Right click at the waveform area to pause a file, and left click to play it again.
- You can use left-click at this area to move forward or backward your currently playing file. It is fun and easy to use this free music player.
- In order to see some extra functions, click on the Menu button available at the left side just before the Playback controls.
- You can close this player, delete selected file, select the desired waveform visualization, sleep timer (to hibernate, log off etc. your system) etc. using this Menu button.
- And if you want to know the available keyboard shortcuts to operate this free music player, then go to help option in menu button and click on the keyboard shortcuts (web) option.
Download and Installation:
- It can be downloaded easily from its homepage. You need to click on the Download Page link available there. A new page will open, and in this page, click on download Resonic player option available at the left side. It will be downloaded to your system.
- Once the download is completed, run the setup file of this free music player and follow the steps in installation window. After completing the installation process, open it from the desktop shortcut and start playing your favorite audio/music files.
Resonic Player is a simple and easy to use music player. It plays a variety of audio file formats. Download it from here.