TrackID is a free Android app to track songs on Android. TrackID app knows what you are listening too and tracks it accordingly. When you track any song from the app on your Android and if you are in a mood to download it, you can easily download it. But it spoils your mood of downloading it when you find that the app has diverted you on the webpage where you find paid songs. I really don’t like to pay for the thing which I can get for absolutely free. Apart from this, with TrackID you can easily listen to the song tracked on Google Services like YouTube.
TrackID is really a fast service which works smoothly on Android. Another thing which I don’t like about the app is its supporting Android version. The app supports Android version 2.2 and up, which is a waste for my Sony Ericsson Android phone running Android version 2.1.
I installed this Android app on my other HTC Inspire Android phone running Android version 2.3.4. The good feature of this Android app is its latest charts list. You can view and enjoy the latest chart busters on your Android from TrackID app.
You can check out Android Time Tracker app to track time of job reviewed by us.
Key Features Of Android TrackID App:
- Track any song on your Android phone.
- Download the song (if you can download paid version of the song) from the webpage where the app diverts you.
- App provides with artist and song information on Android.
- Access your tracked songs history in the app.
- A very smart feature that is its chart busters list.
- Share the song link via Gmail, Facebook, Bluetooth and the like directly from the app.
- You can watch the video of the song on YouTube too.
Also, check out Shazam Android app to identify songs reviewed by us.
How To Install TrackID App On Android:
- Scan the QR Code below to download and install TrackID app on your Android phone.
- You can even search for “TrackID” app in Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- After searching the app, install the app on your Android phone.
The free Android TrackID app will be automatically installed on your Android phone. Click here to download Android app from Google Play Store on your Android phone. Make your Android identify what you are listening and explore the media in an easy way on your Android.
Let me know if you have any problem or doubt in comments section below.