Popcorn Player is a free Android video player to play videos in a pop-up window on Android. This Android video player runs in the background of your Android phone displaying the video player in the pop-up window. You can easily control and manage the player from the pop-up window itself.
Update: (July 17, 2013) The player is no longer available in Google Play Store. Check out , Real Player instead.
You can access other installed apps and services on your Android along with playing the video in the pop-up window. You can also drag the video player pop-up window to anywhere on your Android screen. To drag the pop-up window just hold the it and then drag the window anywhere on your Android screen. This gives you a good option to play any video, as well as access notifications and other apps. However, I won’t use it as a video wallpaper for Android; but just as a video player app.
Popcorn Player is not a very popular app in Google Play Store, but still the player works very well on Android phone. When you play any video on Popcorn Player, it looks as if you have set some video wallpaper or any video playing widget on your Android home screen. You can easily play/pause and stretch the pop-window while playing the video with Popcorn Player.
Popcorn Android video player lets you access other apps along with playing the video. With this, you can easily manage any other app like chatting on WhatsApp Messenger, Viber, using your Gmail, or any other installed app on Android. Also, this Android video player lets you play the videos stored on your SD card or play the videos directly from internet.
Features Of Popcorn Android Video Player:
- This Android video player lets you play videos in a pop-up window on Android.
- You can play videos stored on your SD and any online video from internet.
- The app allows you to control the video player from the pop-up window.
- You can drag the video player pop-window anywhere on the screen.
- Access any other installed app along with watching video on your Android phone.
- Ads free video player.
- Stretch the video pop-up window.
- Cannot be minimized or stopped from home menu button or back button.
- Light-weight video player in Google Play Store.
- Supports video formats MP4 and WebM.
- You can easily minimize the pop-up window.
Install Popcorn Player App:
You can easily download and install Popcorn Player from the link on your Android. If you want the direct download link, then scan the QR Code below.
Popcorn Player makes your video playing experience a wonderful on Android. You can now watch any video while working. Also, if you have low storage space on your Android and are unable to install video player app like MX video player or any other player app, then download this video player app and enjoy video playback on your smart Android phone.
You can also check out On Screen calculator app for Android reviewed by us.