Distance Calculator app is a free Android app to calculate distance between objects on Android. With this distance calculator app, you don’t need any specific measuring scale to measure the distance between objects.
The app calculates the distance with the help of two estimator which includes estimating the distance with camera and estimating with GPS/Network. You can easily measure the distance between an object and your Android phone by using “estimate with camera” estimator. Also, when you want to know the distance between two different places, then you can estimate the distance with GPS/Network estimator. The app does not give the accurate calculation of the distance but the measurement is near about the actual one.
Distance Calculator app is a simple app that can be managed and used by any layman or any new Android user. While calculating the distance with camera distance eliminator, you need to know the distance of your Android phone from the ground. On the basis of the distance entered, the app will calculate the distance of the target object.
The app allows you to calculate the distance in two units which include meter and feet.
How To Calculate Distance With Distance Calculator App:
Estimate With Camera:
- Launch the app on your Android phone and select to measure the distance using camera.
- Enter the distance between ground and your Android phone in meter or feet.
- Now target the camera to the object which you want to measure the distance. Remember that the target object should be at the same ground level where you are standing. If not, then you need to do some adjustments to put the object on the same ground level.
- Target the camera at the bottom of the object. You can rotate your phone to know the distance as much as accurate you can. Don’t move the phone up/down as the app will not be able to calculate the distance of the object accurately.
- To capture the measurement, tap on the screen and you will see the measurement captured.
- Re-tap on the screen to start the distance measurement again to measure the distance.
Estimate With GPS/Network:
- Launch the app on your Android phone and select to measure the distance using GPS/Network.
- Get the coordinates by taping on “Get Location A” button when you are at “A” location.
- Then move and get coordinates of location B when you reach to that location.
- Now tap on “Calculate Distance” button and the app will calculate the distance between the two locations.
Also check out Pedometer apps for Android.
Features Of Distance Calculator App:
- Calculate distance using camera or GPS.
- Allows you to measure distance in two units: meter and feet.
- Capture the distance by tapping on the screen.
- Calculates almost accurate distance.
You can also check out Currency Converter apps for Android.
Install The App:
Click here to install the Distance Calculator app on your Android from our App Store or Scan the QR Code below.
You can also head to Google Play Store on your Android phone and search for Distance Calculator app to directly install it. Distance Calculator app makes it easy for you to calculate the distance between objects and locations on Android.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Android 2.1 and up
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: