Quote tracker is a free peogram that is used to keep track of Stocks, Indices, Futuces etc. It is integrated with all kinds of data feeds, brokers, and financial websites to update you with the latest quotes, time and sales, and news.
The free version of Quote tracker lets you see 2 days on Intraday Charts, and 6 months on historical charts. Apart from that, free version shows ads. Other free software that you can try to track quotes are: JStock, AceStock, and GNUCash.
Here are some of the features of this Free Quote Tracker program:
- You can specify the sites to be use as quote source
- You can customize the chart color scheme including gradient background, chart background, watermark, and indicators
- You can configure the line thick including the price, trend lines, bids/ask and indicators
- You can configure the Fibonacci retracement lines and Fibonacci Fan Lines drawn on the intraday and historical charts
- You can enable or disable candles, cross-hair, price tooltip, toolbar, watermark, bid/ask over price lines, current price/indicator values
- Setup the vertical axis to appear on the left or right
- You can auto-name snapshot files
- You can setup the time zone for the time display
- Multiday Timeframe Settings
- The display options, window title buttons, calculation of the portfolios, and portfolio charts can be configured
- The numbers display, API Server Settings, Windows and Window Move/Size snap can be configured
- Quote tracker will automatically notify you about beta updates
- You can specify the time for the stock data to automatically save, the refresh rate of the stock table, show or close all charts
- All charts can be synchronized or unsynchronized
- Users can specify data sources or proxy for quotes, level II, indices, news, backfill, historical backfill, trading and proxy servers
- You can view in print detail or print summary
- There are several color schemes are available including Sunny, Underwater, Azure, Chalk, Mellow Green, Another Blue, Silverback, and Dim Silverback.