BS1 Accounting is free accounting software that allows small businesses to manage finances for free, their accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, inventory and sales analysis.
BS1 Accounting fits nicely to your computer screen. You can easily select an application from the dropdown menu in the free business accounting tool. BS1 Accounting supports multiple currency for import and export purposes. The GL tool in this free accounting software allows you to convert the revenues and expenses to domestic currency.
You can track the account payables and receivables for every currency, profit and loss, and exchange rate fluctuations. You will be able to view the total for the GL account and inventory in BS1 Accounting and observe the original source transactions. All this comes along with several other features, letting users manage finances for free.
Here are some of the features of this free business accounting tool, BS1 Accounting:
- BS1 Accounting free accounting software is a free and open source program
- This free accounting software facilitates purchasing and billing internationally
- You can create user fined financial statements with a simple setup process
- With BS1 Accounting software, you can easily convert the selling price to the customer’s currency
- You can tracks the account payables and receivables in each currency
- The revenues and expenses can be converted to domestic currency
- The AP toolbar supports vendors, invoice, check and other vendor types
- The AR toolbar supports customers, invoice, payments and reports
- The GL toolbar supports accounts, JVs, budget, totals, history and reports
- The inventory toolbar supports items, receipts, adjustment, totals and history
- Users can filters the sales history by specifying the salesman, customer, item type, item, year, from and to date, and invoice number
- You can create a sales report by type, item, and customer
BS1 Accounting is one of the best accounting tools for small businesses that is available to the public, making it excellent free accounting software for whoever needs to use it. Alternatives like PostBooks, NolaPro and Simple Invoices are also worth looking out if you need to manage finances for free.