Vista Service Optimizers is a free Windows tweaking utility that can improve the overall performance of Windows Vista and Windows 7. Vista Service Optimizer can tweak the Windows services automatically with a single mouse click. Advance users can tweak the Windows services manually without associating with the Windows services names and dependencies.
Vista Service Optimizers tweaks Windows services in a safe way so that you get better performance from your Windows 7 and Windows Vista system. Vista Service Optimizer also comes handy while you are playing PC games as it can disable the non-essential services temporarily, so that you get better gaming experience.
Vista Service Optimizer is focused on tweaking Windows 7 and Windows Vista performance by tweaking services. There are many other additional options also to improve your system performance, and you can use tools like Glary Utilities, and TweakNow for that.
Here are some of the features of this Vista Service Optimizer software:
- Vista Service Optimizers is a free Windows tweaking utility
- Vista Service Optimizers displays CPU usage, memory usage, virtual memory usage and system drive usage
- Vista Service Optimizers allows you to optimize a wide range of Windows services such as Desktop Window Manager Service, Print Spooler Service, Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) Service, Tablet PC Input Service, Windows Defender Service, Windows Firefall Service, Program Compatibility Assistant Service, DHCP Service, DNS Client Service, DFS Replication Service, Workstation Service, Computer Browser Service, Function Discovery Resource Service, Server Service, TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper Service, WLAN Auto Config Service, Background Intelligent Transfer Service, Base Filtering Engine Service, Software Licensing Service, Superfetch Service, User Profile Service, Power Service, Windows Installer Service, and Windows Event Log Service.
- Automatic TuneUp disable unnecessary Windows services without affecting the operating that are carrying out in Windows
- Optimize Windows services depending on the user profile only
- With Vista Service Optimizers, you will be able to manually configure Windows services
- You can select the unnecessary Windows services to be closed while playing games
- This Windows tweaking utility will adjust Windows visual effects to improve the system performance
- Unneeded programs will be shut down for maximum CPU and RAM performance
- This Windows tweaking utility can setup the game controllers that are used on the computer
- The High Performance power plane increase the system performance
- Rescue Center restores Windows services with snapshot or defaults
- You can configure the Windows service settings with Microsoft Console
- Services Profiles stores multiple settings so you can apply your custom settings quickly
- Vista Service Optimizers will automatically check for new updates on startup
- You can enable or disable automatic services snapshots
- This Windows tweaking utility allows you to query Windows services via Google or Yahoo search engines
Vista Services Optimizer is a free tweaking utility that can tweak the Windows services in a safe way to optimize the performance of your system.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7, Windows Vista
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: