Vidinotes is a free wonderful web based utility that allows you to create a quick summary of any video and print it to share with your friends or anyone else. It can easily be used for personal as well as professional usage. For example, if you want to summarize any video that you captured on a personal event like a party, you can easily create summarized pictorial presentation sort of with its help.
Considering the professional side, you can create summarized notes with graphics for your products to make your customers understand the use and scope of your products. The output can be printed directly to a printer or can be saved in form of a PDF file that can be shared with anyone.
This free video summarizing application allows you to capture several images from any FLV video that you upload and create an instant graphic summary. This summary document can be used for quick future references. If you want to keep a track and records of your favorite videos then this free application is the right choice you need to make the best out of your favorite videos. Other features include, pausing the video and even moving forward or backward by sliding the bar to give a free hand to the users.
How can a quick graphic summary of any video be created using Vidinotes?
- Upload your desired video in FLV format only less than 25 MB in size to Vidinotes.
- Play this uploaded video in the inbuilt video player.
- Capture important sequences or frames of a played video in form of images.
- Add heading and descriptions to each image that is captured by you.
- Give a descriptive small title to the resulting document.
- Print the document using the standard shortcut key (Ctrl+P) or save it onto you disk in form of a PDF file.
If you are one of them who makes an extensive use of videos for learning and information sharing apart from for entertainment, this handy web application serves you well. This unique concept of having printable summary of any of your videos is very fantastic idea and you will love it!