FLV-Media-Player is one of the best free flv player that can play different types of audio video files. Unlike other flv players, that can just play flv format, it can play mp3, mov, m4a, mp4, m4v, aac, 3gp, qt (QuickTime file format), flv, f4a, f4v, etc. formats.
It also lets you capture snapshots of playing video and store those screenshots as bmp images. Apart from this, you can also create a playlist by adding different audio video files, and save those files to PC.
This player also shows media file information in a pop up notification. When you will play a song or video, it will show information about file name, artist, album, genre, etc., in the system tray.
In above screenshot, you can see the interface of this free flv player, and media file information in pop up.
We have also reviewed 8 best free media players.
- Provide preset hotkeys to perform any supported task, such as: capture screenshot (Shift+z), enable subtitles (Shift+u) if available, set size of this player, check movie/file attributes, add file to favorites, etc.
- It is also able to play online flv file.
- You can also set display color for background, icons, progress bar, audio bar of the control panel, etc.
- Control panel hides automatically to watch video uninterruptedly. Also shows cover art on its interface for audio files.
- Sleep Timer feature of this player is quite useful to automatically shutdown, hibernate, or restart PC after a fixed time interval. You can set custom time limit in minutes.
- Also provides a huge list of radio stations of different countries. You can set genre and country to search for a particular radio station and stream it.
Use This Free FLV Player:
To use this free flv player, download its installer, or portable application file. Both files come in a zip archive. You can use this link added at the end of this review to grab any zip file.
Open the interface of this free flv player and add any supported audio or video file in this player. You can drop media file to play quickly. Or else, File menu can also be used to add required file. Once the file has started playing, you can use the control panel to set volume, view video in full screen mode, or to jump to a particular position using progress bar.
Apart from the control panel, different menus are available that you can use in this free flv player. For example, if you have to take a screenshot of a particular scene, use Screen Capture option available in View menu.
You can also use Options menu to enable/disable multiple options, such as: auto hide control panel, file association menu, always on top feature, set sleep timer, etc.
FLV-Media-Player comes with a lot of features and is much better than any ordinary flv player. It will help to play not only flash file, infect many other format files can also be played easily.