Wall Street Survivor, just as the name indicates is an online stock market game that allows the user to pick up tricks of stock trading, the fun way. Wall street survivor is a free online stock game that allows the user to learn the nuances of Stock trading and perhaps use them in real life equity market environment.
Wall Street Survivor is an environment that allows the user to trade and play with virtual money, thereby picking up good tricks and best practices that would be of great help in the real time stock market trading environment. And what makes this free online stock market game more interesting is that the users can end up winning real cash while playing with the virtual money.
The user who comes to learn the stock trading may go through the learning process, by choosing one of the following levels that is applicable to him, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced. At each of these levels different strategies and techniques are customized according to the level of understanding and expertise of the user. You just have to create an account for yourself and log on to Wall Street Survivor’s official website to experience all this. If you don’t know anything about stock trading and is interested to learn stock market, you can choose the beginner level.
If you are a regular trader in stock market, you can try JStock, Quote Tracker and AceStock to make your stock trading process easier
The training involves methodical evolutions of the trader, by going through the following levels.
- Beginner level involves introduction about market indices, segments and sectors of each market, returns on investment, mutual funds and other such basic detail.
- Intermediate level involves learning about slightly advances topics such as dividends, bonds, market rallies, after market hour trading, planning and investment so on and so forth.
- Advanced level involves learning and understanding the statistical analysis, nuances, techniques and complex strategies such as elliot wave interpretation, beta , TED spread etc., The user can get a decent knowledge about entry and exit strategies in the market etc.,
Further the user can get a fair bit of knowledge about the market happenings in the real world, changes in the economies, stock ideas, portfolio management and much more of such things from the education portal of the website.
The user can also create contests and invite participants to join and compete. The user can:
- Choose own trading dates and times,
- Cash balance available to every participant
- Other trading options and methods can be implemented.
All these interesting features make Wall Street survivor, a real fun to use and learn stock trading.