SplArchive is a free cloud storage application that enables the user to store documents on the cloud and access them anywhere, at anytime. The documents uploaded by the user are converted into PDF files and they are stored online and the user can also search for stored documents on the cloud and download it at anytime.
Update (25-Aug-2012): This service is not available anymore.
The advantage of using Cloud storage applications like SplArchive is that the user can not only eliminate the need for local storage space, but also he/ she can access the files on any device – desktop, mobile phone, tablets – connected to the web and download it anytime he/ she wants. This platform independent access to files is a great advantage.
SplArchive, as a free cloud storage service is available for anyone to use. The user just has to register on the website , SplArchive.com to start using the service. However for business needs, SplArchive pro offers storage solutions for company of any size. Since all this is online, the user does not have to download or install the application separately.
Some of the Features are:
- SplArchiving is extremely easy. The user just has to mail the documents to SplArchive’s email ID and the system does the rest.
- The user can upload any document of size upto 10MB except password protected documents.
- SplArchive offers timeless storage. The user’s documents are converted into PDF format, which will never get outdated. The user can access the document anytime.
- The user can also search for the uploaded documents using the integrated search feature.
- The different types of files include, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDFs, HTML files, even e-mail messages and URLs. Support for many more file types is to be added in the future.
All these features make SplArchive , a great solution to store and access documents from anywhere, on any device. Try SplArchive Free.