WeatherBug is a free iPhone app to know the weather status on iPhone and other iOS devices. The part of this iOS app which I liked the most is it’s temperature display modes. You can easily view the temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit on your iPhone. Also, displaying the weather condition of multiple countries is one of the key feature of this iPhone weather app.
You can see the weather status of one particular day, and the app also displays the weather forecast of next 7 days. So now you will get to know and plan your vacations according to the weather conditions of upcoming days. Along with the temperature, this iPhone weather app also displays humidity, gust and wind level on your iPhone. Just launch the app on your iPhone, enter the zip code or state name and you are done.
If you have an Android phone with you, then install 3D Digital Weather Clock for Android.
What I Liked About WeatherBug App:
- Know the weather forecast of your area at any point of time on your iPhone.
- The app provides weather forecast for next 7 days too.
- Simple and easy to use app on iPhone.
- Provides temperature, wind level, humidity level and gust.
- Temperature can be viewed in Celsius as well as in Fahrenheit.
- Graphical presentation of weather forecast on iPhone.
- Tells the weather forecast of multiple countries.
- Different view of wind units which includes mph and kmph.
- Pictorial presentation of weather forecast.
In short, I liked everything about the app except that it requires internet to update weather forecast on iPhone…..Just kidding. Everything is perfect about the app.
You can check out iPad Weather apps reviewed by us.
How To Install WeatherBug App On iPhone:
- Scan the QR Code below with Barcode Reader app.
- You can also search for “WeatherBug” app in App Store on your iPhone.
- After searching or scanning the QR Code, tap on install button to install the app on your Android.
The free iPhone WeatherBug app will be automatically installed on your iPhone. Click here to download WeatherBug app on your iPhone.