Earth Alerts is free real time natural hazards monitoring software. Earth Alerts gives your real time alerts of natural hazards taking place around the globe. The application provides data, reports and images of the variety natural hazards taking place in the world.
However, this application should not be misunderstood with weather forecasting and National Weather Services program, if you want some application which would provide you info about weather data in world and in local than this application is NOT for you. This application is only meant to provide you with details and alert the natural perils occurring in the world.
Earth Alerts uses real time info from web and present them to you. All you need to do is specify the events you want info about- earthquake, flood, cyclones, landslides, wild land fires, severe weather, local weather, etc and also specify the region or part of world you are interested in. The application will automatically present you with latest live data feeds across the web in the forms of easy to understand reports, maps and images.
So if you are interested in knowing about the Mother Earth and want to keep track of the weather events in the region which interest you or is where your hometown is than this application is just apt for you.
Some features of Earth Alerts:
- You can get info about any natural phenomenon events like earthquake, flood, cyclones, landslides, wild land fires, severe weather, local weather, etc
- The info on natural events is not limited to one region or country. Get updates for whole world.
- Do not burden yourself with the entire natural phenomenon. Select the natural hazard that is most common to your region also get local updates.
- Get updates on special tornados, typhoons and others declared by your country federals.
- Get easy to read and understand reports generated by this application.
- The application is integrated with GoogleEarth , thus it provides good quality and clear images and maps of the region affected by natural hazards.
- Get visual and sound notification on your PC, so that you don’t miss alerts even if you are away from your system.
- Information on any type of natural hazard tracked by Earth Alerts can be automatically sent as soon as an alert is raised; email messages contain the same alert reports and images as shown in the Earth Alerts application screens.
- Alerts are also sent by SMS and MMS as soon as application gets any real time notification of the weather perils taking place.
Earth Alerts is completely free.
- Processor- Pentium III (is better)
- 1024×768 screen resolution or higher
- At least 128 MB RAM
- It takes about 5 MB hard disk space for it’s application files
- 32-bit/64-bit Windows 7/Vista, 32-bit Windows XP/2000
- .NET Framework 3.5: the applications installer comes with .NET Framework 3.5 set up which automatically updates itself in your PC, if your computer does not have it.